|Major / research faculty||
Sapporo Women’s College
|Available spots||A certain number of people|
|Department||Career Design Department|
Date of exam
|Submission period||January 3, 2017 (Tue.) – January 13, 2017 (Fri.).||Must arrive by 16:30 on January 13 (Fri.)|
|Day on which entrance exam admission card is sent||January 17, 2017 (Tue.)||―|
|Exam date||January 22, 2017 (Sun.)||―|
|Day on which exam results are released||February 10, 2017 (Fri.)||Exam results will be sent addressed to the applicant|
|Enrolment procedure deadline||February 21, 2017 (Tue.)||Must arrive by 16:30 on February 21 (Tue.)|
|Research Faculty / Major / College Department||Exam location||Things to bring|
|Shared||Sapporo University||(1) Entrance exam admission card
(3) Alien Registration Card
(4) Writing materials
|Research Faculty / Major / College Department||System||Exam contents|
|Shared||General exam||(1) Evaluation of application materials
(2) Written exam in Japanese (1 hour)
(3) Interview in Japanese
- Please pay using the university specified bank transfer form. Payments can be made at your nearest post office or Japan Post Bank.
- Please attach the “Proof of Payment (for Applicant)” to your application form.
- The Proof of Receipt of Payment form can be used as a receipt.
- Please pay via bank transfer. Payment cannot be made in cash.
- Absolutely no refunds can be made after your application has been processed.
[When sending money from overseas]
*Please pay to the account specified by the University
(The applicant is responsible for all associated fees).
Must have non-Japanese citizenship and be 18 or older as of April 1, 2017. Applicants must meet the requirements of (1) and (2) below, and either have the resident status of a student, or be able to acquire the resident status of a student after enrolling. Applicants must have been in Japan for 4 years or less as of March 31, 2017
People who do not have (and cannot receive) the resident status of “Student” are not allowed to take the entrance exam. Some individuals may not be able to receive the status of “Student.” Please check with the immigration office if you have any questions. Only students with the status of “Student” are eligible for the reduced fees paid by international students.
(1) Must meet one of the following criteria
- Finished 12 years of education in a foreign country, or be expected to do so by February 31, 2017
- Have met, in a foreign country, the entrance application requirements determined by this university
- Have finished high-school-level education in a foreign country (includes people who have been determined to have met the entrance application requirements) and have finished (or be expected to finish) all preparatory education required to enter university in their home country
- Possess an International Baccalaureate qualification
- Possess an Abitur qualification
- Possess a French Baccalaureate qualification
- Be recognized by the University President as having a qualification equivalent to 1-6.
(2) Possess one of the following Japanese language qualifications (or be planning to acquire them in the next test)
- Have sufficient Japanese ability to take university classes in Japanese.
- Have taken, in 2016, JASSO’s EJU test for Japanese or General Studies
**Things to be aware of when submitting application documents**
Please check the below PDF file(s).
Map of exam location
Sapporo University Intercommunication Center (SUICC)
〒062-8520 Sapporo City, Toyohira-ku, Nishioka 3-7-3-1 Bld. 6 1F